Long, long way from Hobbiton

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
      OK, so I was scarred for life by growing up flat in the Fifties. I admit it.
      Anyway, for whatever reason, I did watch the rather cleverly filmed
      documentary "Cleavage" on A&E last night.

      After I got over the meretriciousness of the partial sponsorship by the
      American Society of Plastic Surgeons (well, ok, maybe it will keep some women out
      of the hands of quacks), I was next rocked by the section on Pinup Calendars
      which gave prominence to the work of...

      Greg Hildebrandt!

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
        I always thought their Galadriel was a trifle well-endowed...

        Janet