fan art

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hello,

      Many people have sent in thier artworks to be posted. I thank all of
      you for your participation. I made a page this morning with the
      artworks for you all.

      Since I'm not sure which sites the people sent the artwork in from I
      thought I would send a message back to the sites that I previously
      sent messages.

      If you all would like to see the fan artworks or possibly your
      artworks then you can at :

      http://www.lordoftheringsproducts.com/FAN-ART-MAIN.html
      http://art.lordoftheringsproducts.com/FAN-ART-MAIN.html

      If anyone else has artwork they would like posted or has some
      recommendations lets me know.

      I hope that you all don't consider this spam.
      (no html to the group and nothing for sale)

      If you think that it is or this is not the group for this sort of
      thing please free to contact me and I will remove it from the list.

      Also, I made a page with convenient links to the most popular
      destinations for lord of the rings fans or fans of the actors.you can
      save it in your favouites and you will have a one stop link to your
      favourite sites.

      http://www.lordoftheringsproducts.com/lordoftheringslinks.html
      http://jrrtolkien.lordoftheringsproducts.com/lordoftheringslinks.html

      Sincerely,