What Happened to The Ring Bearer--solved!

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2004
      Thanks to the clues you great folks gave me I managed to track this down.
      For those who wer curious, here's part of the reply I sent to my inquirer
      from the Netherlands--

      Bless the Internet and online library catalogues. Once my Mythopoeic
      Society colleagues informed me that Cath Filmer was the founder of the
      organization (see below), I tried checking the catalogue of her former
      University, the University of Queensland. According to the catalogue
      entry, The Ring Bearer was published 1983-1991and then superseded by the
      Journal of Myth, Fantasy & Romanticism in 1992. That ceased publication in
      1996 or 1997.

      Edith L. Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org