Re: [mythsoc] The Two Towers - with badgers

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
      In a message dated 2/8/2004 12:47:30 AM Central Standard Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      >I don't claim to understand this, but here it is

      These badgers are cleverly welded in from an animation which I have seen
      elsewhere but could make no sense of, perhaps because I am not up to date with
      rock music. A websearch leads me to say that the badgers don't =seem= to be the
      work of the marvelous Joel Veitch, who gave us "Elephants, Yeah!" (not rock
      music) and the Viking Kittens.

      http://www.rathergood.com/elephants/

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • juliet@firinn.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
        On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 06:05:48PM -0500, Stolzi@... wrote:
        > These badgers are cleverly welded in from an animation which I have seen
        > elsewhere but could make no sense of, perhaps because I am not up to date with
        > rock music.

        The original badgers animation has its home on the same site. Use the
        "toons" link at the top of the page to find it (if you're interested in
        seeing more badgers, that is).

        Julie
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
          From: <Stolzi@...>

          > Joel Veitch, who gave us "Elephants, Yeah!" (not rock
          > music) and the Viking Kittens.
          >
          > http://www.rathergood.com/elephants/

          I love that one!!!

          Berni