Re: [mythsoc] The Two Towers - with badgers

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
      Um... huh.

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
        In a message dated 2/8/2004 12:47:30 AM Central Standard Time,
        dbratman@... writes:

        >I don't claim to understand this, but here it is

        These badgers are cleverly welded in from an animation which I have seen
        elsewhere but could make no sense of, perhaps because I am not up to date with
        rock music. A websearch leads me to say that the badgers don't =seem= to be the
        work of the marvelous Joel Veitch, who gave us "Elephants, Yeah!" (not rock
        music) and the Viking Kittens.

        http://www.rathergood.com/elephants/

        Diamond Proudbrook

      • juliet@firinn.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
          On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 06:05:48PM -0500, Stolzi@... wrote:
          > These badgers are cleverly welded in from an animation which I have seen
          > elsewhere but could make no sense of, perhaps because I am not up to date with
          > rock music.

          The original badgers animation has its home on the same site. Use the
          "toons" link at the top of the page to find it (if you're interested in
          seeing more badgers, that is).

          Julie
        • Berni Phillips
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
            From: <Stolzi@...>

            > Joel Veitch, who gave us "Elephants, Yeah!" (not rock
            > music) and the Viking Kittens.
            >
            > http://www.rathergood.com/elephants/

            I love that one!!!

            Berni