The Two Towers - with badgers

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2004
      I don't claim to understand this, but here it is (flash animation):

      http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/25/
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
        Um... huh.

      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
          In a message dated 2/8/2004 12:47:30 AM Central Standard Time,
          dbratman@... writes:

          >I don't claim to understand this, but here it is

          These badgers are cleverly welded in from an animation which I have seen
          elsewhere but could make no sense of, perhaps because I am not up to date with
          rock music. A websearch leads me to say that the badgers don't =seem= to be the
          work of the marvelous Joel Veitch, who gave us "Elephants, Yeah!" (not rock
          music) and the Viking Kittens.

          http://www.rathergood.com/elephants/

          Diamond Proudbrook

        • juliet@firinn.org
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
            On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 06:05:48PM -0500, Stolzi@... wrote:
            > These badgers are cleverly welded in from an animation which I have seen
            > elsewhere but could make no sense of, perhaps because I am not up to date with
            > rock music.

            The original badgers animation has its home on the same site. Use the
            "toons" link at the top of the page to find it (if you're interested in
            seeing more badgers, that is).

            Julie
          • Berni Phillips
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2004
              From: <Stolzi@...>

              > Joel Veitch, who gave us "Elephants, Yeah!" (not rock
              > music) and the Viking Kittens.
              >
              > http://www.rathergood.com/elephants/

              I love that one!!!

              Berni