Cath/Kath Filmer-Davies

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 7:37 AM
      Wendell--

      Just a note: Filmer-Davies' first name is Cath(erine) as you say, but she
      uses Kath professionally, on the books she edits, etc. Hence my use of
      Kath in my letter. Example: Kath Filmer [before her 2nd marriage?],
      _Scepticism and Hope in Twentieth Century Fantasy Literature_ (Bowling
      Green, Ohio: Bowling Green State University Popular Press, 1992). (This
      book, by the way, has a chapter on Lewis and a chapter on Tolkien.)

      --Joe

      >It appears that Cath Filmer-Davies runs the society. You might try
      E-mailing
      >her.
      >
      >Wendell Wagner

    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 5:05 PM
        Her new thing on her website is Call Cath and she seems to be using the
        C spelling almost exclusively. Her website is
        http://cathf.addr.com/index.htm

        Her books still show the Kath spelling.

        And she is most defnitely living in Wales these days. But she night know
        what became of the group.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa