Re: Ring-bearer

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2004
      Edith--

      _The Ringer Bearer: Journal of the Inner Ring--The Mythopoeic Literature
      Society of Australia_ was published in the 1980s by the circle around Kath
      Filmer-Davies in Queensland (she, you may remember, got to several
      Mythcons). I published "Madeleine L'Engle's _A Severed Wasp_: A Mystery
      Set at the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, New York City" in the
      issue of 6:1 (Autumn/March 1988): 33-35. Kath moved to Wales several years
      ago, was very ill the last time I heard from her, and did not respond to a
      later email. (I'm catching up on about a week's worth of emails, so
      someone may have already replied to your query.)

      --Joe

      >Message: 3
      > Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:29:29 -0800
      > From: Edith.Crowe@...
      >Subject: The Ring Bearer journal
      >
      >Does anyone know if a journal called The Ring Bearer still exists and have
      any contact information? It was published by the