The Ring Bearer journal

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
      Does anyone know if a journal called The Ring Bearer still exists and have any contact information? It was published by the
      Mythopoeic Literature Society of Australia. Google never heard of this
      group.

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library
      http://www.sjlibrary.org
      (408) 808-2037

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
        In a message dated 2/6/2004 2:47:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        Edith.Crowe@... writes:

        > Does anyone know if a journal called The Ring Bearer still exists and have
        > any contact information? It was published by the
        > Mythopoeic Literature Society of Australia. Google never heard of this
        > group.

        I get 13 websites when I Google on "Mythopoeic Literature Society of
        Australia." Here's one of them:

        http://cathf.addr.com/about.htm

        It appears that Cath Filmer-Davies runs the society. You might try E-mailing
        her.