Re: [mythsoc] Narnia Map

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
      >Got this question via email. I'll tell him about our map, but it may be
      >too small for him. Anyone know of others?
      >
      >Do you know where I can purchase a Narnia map suitable for framing (poster
      >sized)?

      There's one listed here -- http://www.mythsoc.org/prices.html
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
        I seem to remember the Marion Wade Center had the Pauline Baynes map in
        poster size. He might try contacting them.

        Janet

        Got this question via email. I'll tell him about our map, but it may be
        too small for him. Anyone know of others?

        Do you know where I can purchase a Narnia map suitable for framing
        (poster
        sized)?

        Edith L. Crowe
        Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
        San Jose State University Library
        http://www.sjlibrary.org
        (408) 808-2037

        Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
        http://www.mythsoc.org

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/