Narnia Map

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
      Got this question via email. I'll tell him about our map, but it may be
      too small for him. Anyone know of others?

      Do you know where I can purchase a Narnia map suitable for framing (poster
      sized)?

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library
      http://www.sjlibrary.org
      (408) 808-2037

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
        >Got this question via email. I'll tell him about our map, but it may be
        >too small for him. Anyone know of others?
        >
        >Do you know where I can purchase a Narnia map suitable for framing (poster
        >sized)?

        There's one listed here -- http://www.mythsoc.org/prices.html
      • Croft, Janet B.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
          I seem to remember the Marion Wade Center had the Pauline Baynes map in
          poster size. He might try contacting them.

          Janet

          Got this question via email. I'll tell him about our map, but it may be
          too small for him. Anyone know of others?

          Do you know where I can purchase a Narnia map suitable for framing
          (poster
          sized)?

          Edith L. Crowe
          Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
          San Jose State University Library
          http://www.sjlibrary.org
          (408) 808-2037

          Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
          http://www.mythsoc.org

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/