Bad FotR Captions

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      These are so bad they are funny. The paragraph explaining it is:

      The captioning in this bootleg is so bad that I had to share it with
      everyone. These are the better "bad" captions, with comments. These are
      captions that show a definite misunderstanding of the story, character,
      or plots, or have such a "wonderful" turn of phrase they must be shared.

      You can find them at:
      http://users3.ev1.net/~eekfrenzy/captionspage/badfotrcaptionsx.html

      A Preview of them can be seen at
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/maealoeki/8372.html
      This way you can figure if you want the full horror or not.

      Mythically yours
      Lisa