Literary topic too

  • odzer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
      Both from late writings, found in "Tales of Middle Earth", I think?

      --------

      That would be _Unfinished Tales_. But I'm willing to engage in a

      dialogue with you on that point. ;)

      --------

      Different version? I thought I was thinking of the "Tale of Hurin" in one of
      the last volumes of "History of Middle Earth"; XI, or XII?
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
        On Jan 27, 2004, at 3:09 PM, odzer@... wrote:

        > Different version? I thought I was thinking of the "Tale of Hurin" in
        > one of the last volumes of "History of Middle Earth"; XI, or XII?

        Oh, I see now. What you mean is "The Wanderings of Húrin", published in
        _The War of the Jewels_ (_HoMe_ vol. XI).