Re: [mythsoc] Re: Awards, deserved and undeserved

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 27, 2004
      On Jan 27, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Jack wrote:

      > I think that you're attempting to decide everything's wrong with the
      > film.

      How on earth do you derive _that_ from a list of awards some of which I
      explicitly _agreed_ with, and some of which not given I felt might be
      _deserved_?

      Don't sweep me away with your lazy characterizations. You don't have to
      share my opinions, but I won't have them misrepresented.

      Carl
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 5, 2004
        I *hated* the film *First Knight*: it practically blessed Lance and Gwen's
        affair, even from Arthur's deathbed. Gwen will eternally be a blonde for
        me; a brunette Gwen is dubious to me, though it's likely she could be one
        if she's Celtic (depends on your favorite sources); lots of dark haired
        folk. Why does Connery appear in so many dreadful films? O;) ---djb