Re: [mythsoc] Awards, deserved and undeserved

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 27, 2004
      >*Best Picture
      >*Directing
      >*******************************Writing - Screenplay - Adaptation
      >*Makeup
      >*Music - Original Score
      >*Music - Original Song
      >Art Direction
      >Costume Design
      >Sound Mixing
      >Visual Effects
      >*Film Editing
      >
      >Nominations marked with an asterisk are those I consider an utter
      >travesty.

      Music?!? What would you have wanted?
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 5, 2004
        I *hated* the film *First Knight*: it practically blessed Lance and Gwen's
        affair, even from Arthur's deathbed. Gwen will eternally be a blonde for
        me; a brunette Gwen is dubious to me, though it's likely she could be one
        if she's Celtic (depends on your favorite sources); lots of dark haired
        folk. Why does Connery appear in so many dreadful films? O;) ---djb