Re: Oscar Nomination Speculations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      I'm not going to speculate on what's going to be nominated or what's going to
      win. I can't read the Academy's mind, and I find it boring to try. I
      thought a sterling example this year of what an adaptation should be is _American
      Splendor_. I thought that the only first-rate performance in any of the Jackson
      films was by Andy Serkis, and that's the only one that should have won an
      award.