Re: Goodrich's scholarship?

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2000
      In a message dated 02/24/2000 9:30:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      dianejoy@... writes:

      << Yet it seems that there should be some
      one who could popularize the facts rather than fiction. ---djb. >>
      Yes this would be a good thing indeed! I read Matthews exactly as you say,
      sorta pop literature. LOL. I will see if I can find that Taliesin story
      that was such fun to read.

      I don't know my Celtic scholars so am glad for your list. THe names I recall
      from whatever it was I studied in college include people like Roger Sherman
      Loomis and I can't remember the others. LOL.

      Hello anyone, is there Good Pop Literature out there?

      Lizzie

      "Off-topic posts follow me everywhere"
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 24, 2000
        In a message dated 2/24/00 8:30:37 AM Central Standard Time,
        dianejoy@... writes:

        > Joseph Nagy,

        A real Celtic name for sure :)