The Chronicles of Narnia

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2004
      Recently I wrote

      "BTW, caught Mr Lewis out in a little error - I think - while reading the
      chapter of PRINCE CASPIAN where the wounded mouse, Reepicheep, is presented
      nearly dead to Queen Lucy, Aslan and the others after the battle."

      Sorry, my error - not Mr Lewis's. I thought that the "bandaged stump" of a
      leg had been mentioned, calling into question what he says later about the
      cordial perhaps not being able to make things grow again. But no, it was the
      "bandaged stump" of Reep's tail, and the tail alone, that was mentioned.
      Careless reading on my part.

      Diamond Proudbrook