Peter Jackson

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2004
      I was wondering this morning if he'll be at the Oscars, where his film might
      be expected to clean up.

      Got the giggles deciding that his proper costume for the event would be
      tailcoat or tuxedo (I forget which is customary), with his trademark shorts and
      loafers.

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • SusanPal@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2004
        In a message dated 1/24/2004 9:20:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        "with his trademark shorts and loafers."

        Loafers? I thought he always went barefoot! :-)

        Susan