lit trivia question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      OK here's one I've always wondered but never gotten around to reading the
      answer: Why DOES the caged bird sing?

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      AVChrislist @ yahoogroups, an Apple Valley doll hobby list,
      is looking for new members... check us out at
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/avchrislist
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
        Marijuana seeds in their feed :-) . Actually, that is sort of serious,
        they used to put mj seeds in canery feed, so mj now grows wild all over
        the place near dumps from the early 1900s. Drives police crazy.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa