Re: [mythsoc] WETA artifacts

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
      In a message dated 1/21/2004 12:51:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      lizziewriter@... writes:

      > I can't imagine a plush Gollum, but I have seen images of a plush Cthulhu,
      > so I guess you never know.

      I made a similar remark a several years ago, when the Lewis estate announced
      that there would be a big new marketing push for the Narnia books, with new
      editions and lots of tie-in products, including plush toys. I said, "Yeah,
      right. I guess the advertisements will read, 'Aslan: He's not a tame lion, but
      now he's a squeezable toy for kids.'" Incidentally, what ever happened to that
      announced big new marketing push for Narnia? It was supposed to have happened
      by now.