Can something *good* emerge from Jackson-land?

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8456116^26462,00.html

      This is a rather nifty little news story about how a radiation tech is using
      film technology, courtesy of LotR, to improve cancer treatment. Furthermore,
      I got the link to this story from an Orlando Bloom fansite, which every day
      provides an exhaustive set of links to every news item that has anything to do
      with OB, any film he's been in, anyone else who's been in any film he's been
      in, and anything to do with any of the original sources for any of the films
      he's been in (including LotR).

      So not all fanstuff is useless, and not everything connected with Peter
      Jackson is, either. ;-)

      Susan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
        In a message dated 1/22/2004 12:37:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        SusanPal@... writes:

        > http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8456116^26462,00.html
        >
        > This is a rather nifty little news story about how a radiation tech is using
        >
        > film technology, courtesy of LotR, to improve cancer treatment.
        > Furthermore,
        > I got the link to this story from an Orlando Bloom fansite, which every day
        > provides an exhaustive set of links to every news item that has anything to
        > do
        > with OB, any film he's been in, anyone else who's been in any film he's been
        >
        > in, and anything to do with any of the original sources for any of the films
        >
        > he's been in (including LotR).
        >
        > So not all fanstuff is useless, and not everything connected with Peter
        > Jackson is, either. ;-)

        I read all the way to the end before I realized you were talking about Peter
        Jackson. I was thinking, "Well, it's nice to know that Michael Jackson has
        done something useful."