Mailing List Query

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2000
      Two of the places I sent the Paper Call gave back bounces on the e-mail.
      If anyone belongs to these lists or has better email addresses, will you
      please let me know.

      IAFA-L : the address I had was iafa-l-request@... but it
      bounced. Anyone on this list who'd like to forward our Paper Call?

      Into the Wardrobe web page. The email link is right on the page:
      Daved@..., but it also bounced.

      Is anyone on the Charles Williams mailing list, Coinherence?

      Edith
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2000
        In a message dated 02/23/2000 7:02:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        ecrowe@... writes:

        << Is anyone on the Charles Williams mailing list, Coinherence? >>
        I'm not. Do you think they'd let me in? LOL

        Lizzie the Bitchen Biker Turkey Buzzard Grinnin' Doll Playin' Freedom of
        Speech Speekin' But Backs Off When The Coals Get A Wee Bit Hot Beadin' Babe...

        "Off-topic posts follow me everywhere!"

        They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall
        be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah
        11:9)

          In a message dated 2/23/00 6:03:02 PM Central Standard Time,
          ecrowe@... writes:

          > IAFA-L : the address I had was iafa-l-request@... but it
          > bounced. Anyone on this list who'd like to forward our Paper Call?

          I could do that, Edith.

          Mary S.