RE: [mythsoc] This ought not to be

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2004
      Oooh. I wonder what else from the set(s) has turned or will turn up on
      eBay. And then there is the question of fakes. Gosh it would be neat to
      be rich.

      OK Now I've actually looked at the auction... yes definitely a credibility
      issue.

      My neighbor made the shipping crate(s) for some (the?) Uruk-Hai. I didn't
      get to see the model, but apparently it was quite gruesome, and he was in a
      state while it was at his place, worried that something would happen to it.

      I am half tempted to get some movie token to leave on my friend's
      columbarium ground plaque. It's a pretty quiet place, I should think it
      would be safe.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      AVChrislist @ yahoogroups, an Apple Valley doll hobby list,
      is looking for new members... check us out at
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/avchrislist