Re: Mythopoeic Awards nominations

  • Grace E. Funk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2000
      Dear Ellie;
      I would like to nominate for the Mythopeoic Fantasy Award for
      Children's Literature:
      1.The Circle of Magic series consisting of four books [Sandry's Book,
      Tris' Book, Daja's Book, and Briar's Book by Tamore Pierce. (New York.
      Scholastic)The series was completed in 1999. The series is more like
      incidents in a continuing saga than separate stories, about the four young
      mages. So does that count as one book, or four?
      2. Firegold by Dia Calhoun, Winslow Press, 1999.

      Grace E. Funk

      Grace E. Funk R.R. #1, Lumby, B.C. V0E 2G0 Phone (250)547-6333