Mythprint Review Books for sale

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2000
      RE: Mythprint Review Books for Sale

      I have a growing (at an alarming rate!) collection of review books sent to
      Mythprint, which are either inappropriate for review in our monthly
      newsletter, or for which none of the regular reviewers have expressed an
      interest. Therefore, I am offering these for sale to anyone interested
      (please, U.S. addresses only). These are all new, recently published
      hardcover editions, not galleys nor marked as review copies, with cover
      prices around $20. Most of these are fiction, either SF or fantasy; some
      are non-fiction. (Then there's the Shatner book....) The price for each
      book is $10, which includes shipping and any appropriate taxes. Checks
      should be made out to the Mythopoeic Society and sent to the Mythprint
      address below.

      If there is enough interest in purchasing these books, I may send out
      additional lists of trade and/or mass market paperbacks which I have
      available.

      If anyone is interested in reviewing any of these books (or, for that
      matter, any other books) for Mythprint, or if you have any questions,
      please don't hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...

      Mythprint: Mythopoeic Society newsletter

      BOOKS AVAILABLE (all HC):

      Anthony, Piers, Xone of Contention
      Anthony, Piers, Zombie Lover
      Anthony, Piers, Muse of Art
      Anthony, Piers, James Richey and Alan Riggs, Quest for the Fallen Star
      Anthony, Piers and Julie Brady, Dream a Little Dream
      Asaro, Catherine, The Radiant Seas
      Bertin, Joanne, The Last Dragonlord
      Cayce, Edgar, My Life as a Seer: The Lost Memoirs
      Champetier, Joel, The Dragon's Eye
      Charnas, Suzy McKee, The Conqueror's Child
      Coe, David B., The Outlanders
      Cook, Glen, Water Sleeps
      Drake, David, Servant of the Dragon
      Drake, David, Queen of Demons
      Durix, Jean-Pierre, Mimesis, Genres and Post-Colonial Discourse
      Eickhoff, Randy Lee, Fallon's Wake
      Farland, David, Brotherhood of the Wolf
      Gotlieb, Phyllis, Violent Stars
      Heinlein, Robert A., The Fantasies of Robert A. Heinlein
      Hesse, G.T., The Mantle of Abbadon
      Jordan, Robert, The Further Chronicles of Conan
      Joyce, Graham, The Tooth Fairy
      Kennealy-Morrison, Patricia, Blackmantle
      Lawhead, Stephen R., The Iron Lance
      Levitin, Sonia, The Cure
      McCaffrey, Anne and Elizabeth Ann Scarborough, Acorna's People
      MacLeod, Ken, The Cassini Division
      Quinn, Daniel, Beyond Civilization
      Saberhagen, Fred, Ariadne's Web
      Sargent, Pamela, Climb the Wind
      Sheckley, Robert, Godshome
      Silverberg, Robert, Lord Prestimion
      Shatner, William, Quest for Tomorrow: Step into Chaos
      Watt-Evans, Lawrence, Dragon Weather