Amber Spyglass-Yes it will

  • Robert and Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Fellow joggers on the info shoulder,

      This my second try at sending this message. Don't know * what* happened to
      the first one--no bounced mail, no error message--so forgive me, please, if
      both now appear.

      YALSA-BK, a Young Adult lit. listserve, has been discussing the question of
      when The Amber Spyglass will be published. One member had received a
      message from Pullman & got permission to pass it along.

      The book *will* be published. Evidently Mr. Pullman has missed a couple of
      deadlines at this point, and the publisher refuses to set a projected pub.
      date until they have the ms. in their offices. I'm writing this at home,
      without easy access to my email at the library, but the projected date I
      remember from that message was September 2000. He says that he's not
      really taking any longer this time than before; it's just that a lot more
      people are watching to see when the next book appears. Ah, the perils of
      fame.

      Jane