Amber Spyglass

  • Robert and Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Fellow Pullman fans,

      Here's what I've seen on when --yes, when--the Amber Spyglass will be
      published. The YA lit listserve I subscribe to has been discussing this;
      one member got permission to send on a message from Pullman in which he
      said that it was simply taking a long time to do. He's evidently missed a
      couple of deadlines, so the publisher now refuses to announce a pub. date
      until they have a pile of pages in their posession. I'm writing from home
      and don't have easy acess to my work email, but the projected date that I
      remember is September 2000.

      Jane