ADMIN: ONElist upgrades

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 1999
      ----- Forwarded message begins here -----
      From: ONElist Tech Support <admin@onelist.com>

      Hello,

      ONElist will be down for system upgrades Wednesday evening, from 8pm to
      11pm Pacific Time. We are increasing our server capacity to keep up with
      our ever increasing user base. We apologize for the inconvenience.

      At that time, we will also be adding a great new feature. An announcement
      will be forthcoming Thursday which will talk about it.

      We now have a suggestion box on our web site. Know how we can improve
      ONElist? Tell us about it!

      Thanks,

      The ONElist Team

      ------ Forwarded message ends here ------