Re: Byrd Williamson

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2000
      In a message dated 1/26/00 4:23:55 PM Central Standard Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      > Her E-mail address is m.williamso7@.... I've got her address
      and
      > phone number if you'd like.

      Wendell, Genie has died the death.... as of early this year.

      Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed everyone knew that. It's ironic, thinking
      that the reason I got into the whole e-world in the first place - I'd had no
      interest in it before - was through hearing that the Mythopoeic Society
      maintained a discussion group on the GEnie BBS.

      Last I heard, Byrd, though married to Charlie Wingate, was using her last
      name Williamson.

      Mary S