Byrd Williamson

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2000
      Does anybody have the e-mail for Melissa (Byrd) Williamson? I am cc:ing to
      what I =think= it might be. If you're out there, Byrd, pls respond...

      thanks in advance,

      Mary S
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2000
        Mary,

        I assume you mean Melissa (Bird) Wingate, who lives in Silver Spring, MD.
        Her E-mail address is m.williamso7@.... I've got her address and
        phone number if you'd like.

        Wendell
      • David S. Bratman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2000
          On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 WendellWag@... wrote:

          > I assume you mean Melissa (Bird) Wingate, who lives in Silver Spring, MD.
          > Her E-mail address is m.williamso7@.... I've got her address and
          > phone number if you'd like.

          Mary may need that phone number, because all genie.com addresses
          (genie.geis.com is an even older form, which did still work) became
          obsolete at the end of last year when the server was taken down. Only a
          few of us have transferred to the new server, genie.idt.net, and most who
          have have got addresses in a different form. Unfortunately I have no way
          of looking Bird up to see if she's still there.

          - dbratman@..., formerly d.bratman@...
          (Not Responsible for the Following Advertisement.)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2000
            In a message dated 1/26/00 7:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            dbratman@... writes:

            << Mary may need that phone number, because all genie.com addresses
            (genie.geis.com is an even older form, which did still work) became
            obsolete at the end of last year when the server was taken down. >>

            I'm sending Mary the phone number and address by private E-mail. I don't
            know why I have an out-of-date E-mail address.
          • Stolzi@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2000
              In a message dated 1/26/00 4:23:55 PM Central Standard Time,
              WendellWag@... writes:

              > Her E-mail address is m.williamso7@.... I've got her address
              and
              > phone number if you'd like.

              Wendell, Genie has died the death.... as of early this year.

              Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed everyone knew that. It's ironic, thinking
              that the reason I got into the whole e-world in the first place - I'd had no
              interest in it before - was through hearing that the Mythopoeic Society
              maintained a discussion group on the GEnie BBS.

              Last I heard, Byrd, though married to Charlie Wingate, was using her last
              name Williamson.

              Mary S