ADMIN: attached files

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2000
      I've received a couple of messages through on the Mythsoc list in the past
      couple of days with attached files. I just wanted to take this opportunity
      to remind those on the mythsoc list that the use of attached files is
      discouraged on this list because not everyone can read them.

      Thank you for your attention.

      Joan
      List Administrator

      *Joan Marie Verba verba001@...*
      *Mythopoeic Press Secretary, Mythopoeic Society *
      *List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI *
      * and MNSCREENW lists *
      *http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *