operetta and New Year's

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      Whatever happened to those performances of "Die Fledermaus" that used to be
      broadcast on TV on New Year's Eve? I would hope that there are productions
      available on DVD (but it wouldn't be the same w/o the intermission
      commentaries and whatnot) but I wouldn't know how to pick one. Watching
      that was about my favorite thing of the season.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia