Another request

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003
      Query: has anyone read Richard Sturch's _Four Christian Fantasists: A Study
      of the Fantastic Writings of George MacDonald, Charles Williams, C. S.
      Lewis, and J. R. R. Tolkien_ (Zurich and Berne: Walking Tree Publishers;
      available through Daerons Books in Milton Keynes)? It gets a fairly
      positive review (for its Williams material) in _CW: The Charles Williams
      Society Newsletter_, Summer 2003. If you have read it, any response to it?
      (Or has someone already reviewed it in Society terms, and I'm just not
      remembering?)

      (Mary, thank you for replying to my last query.)

      --Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
        It was reviewed favorably by Scott McLaren in the August '03 Mythprint.

        - David Bratman