Re: [mythsoc] A Holiday Message

  • Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2003
      At 08:37 PM 12/23/03 EST, you wrote:

      > AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!
      >

      > - Carol, the ancient Yuletide Troll
      Mary,

      I thought perhaps it was the cry of a stranded shopper. Last Monday one of
      my co-workers telephoned in to say that she might be late--maybe very
      late--for the evening shift because she was stuck at the Park Meadows Mall
      and couldn't get out. Not a car was stirring throughout the lot.

      She did get to work, only about half an hour late. We think the mall police
      may have borrowed some military helicopters and airlifted a few SUVs out of
      the way.

      Jane