Jackson ROTK parody

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
      OK, this one can be enjoyed by anyone who's seen the movie - and if you
      haven't seen it, it'll tell you exactly what to expect:

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/mollyringwraith/5635.html

      - David Bratman
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
        David Bratman wrote:

        > OK, this one can be enjoyed by anyone who's seen the movie - and if you
        > haven't seen it, it'll tell you exactly what to expect:
        >
        > http://www.livejournal.com/users/mollyringwraith/5635.html

        Now that I have my breath back and have picked myself off the floor
        where I was rolling over with laughter, thanks!

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...