Re: Selling Tolkien Memorabilia

  • Juliet Blosser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
      Another suggestion for where to sell such things is classifieds2000.com.
      They have regular classified ads and auctions.
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
        Juliet Blosser wrote:

        > From: Juliet Blosser <juliet@...>
        >
        > Another suggestion for where to sell such things is classifieds2000.com.
        > They have regular classified ads and auctions.

        These suggestions are all much finer than my thought, which was to call
        Bruce Leonard or Gary Hunnewell and try to sell it to them. (Hey, where
        are the other members of Tolkien Collectors Anonymous, the new 12-step
        program formed at the last Mythcon?)

        Berni
      • Steve Schaper
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
          At 6:31 PM -0800 1/11/00, Berni Phillips wrote:
          >From: Berni Phillips <bernip@...>
          >
          >Juliet Blosser wrote:
          >>
          >> From: Juliet Blosser <juliet@...>
          >>
          >> Another suggestion for where to sell such things is classifieds2000.com.
          >> They have regular classified ads and auctions.
          >
          >These suggestions are all much finer than my thought, which was to call
          >Bruce Leonard or Gary Hunnewell and try to sell it to them. (Hey, where
          >are the other members of Tolkien Collectors Anonymous, the new 12-step
          >program formed at the last Mythcon?)
          >
          >Berni

          I've seen Gary Hunnewell's collection. I'd be quite happy to help him
          with his recovery ;-)

          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          sschaper@...