A Holiday Message

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2003
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

      - Carol, the ancient Yuletide Troll

    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2003
        ACK! BTW, did you get my e-mail on BW quotes? If not, let me know. My
        cousin's on AOL (at least for a while); I should be able to send my BW
        stuff on Fri. ---djb

        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

        - Carol, the ancient Yuletide Troll

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2003
          yes, I did. Thanks!

          Am at son's in Arlington but should be back home by New Years' when I will attack BW.
        • Jane Bigelow
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2003
            At 08:37 PM 12/23/03 EST, you wrote:

            > AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!
            >

            > - Carol, the ancient Yuletide Troll
            Mary,

            I thought perhaps it was the cry of a stranded shopper. Last Monday one of
            my co-workers telephoned in to say that she might be late--maybe very
            late--for the evening shift because she was stuck at the Park Meadows Mall
            and couldn't get out. Not a car was stirring throughout the lot.

            She did get to work, only about half an hour late. We think the mall police
            may have borrowed some military helicopters and airlifted a few SUVs out of
            the way.

            Jane