December 19 interview on 1200+ radio stations

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      My publicist just sent me word today that I'll be interviewing with
      KTRH News Radio (740 AM) in Houston, TX on Friday, December 19. The
      interview will be taped and broadcast across the nation on 1200+
      radio stations of the CLEAR CHANNEL NETWORK.

      To find a Clear Channel Network affiliate in your area, check out the
      network's Web site at:

      http://www.clearchannel.com/rad_index.php

      Author of VISUALIZING MIDDLE-EARTH, PARMA ENDORION: ESSAYS ON MIDDLE-
      EARTH, and UNDERSTANDING MIDDLE-EARTH.