RotK reviews/comments wanted for Mythprint

  • emfarrell.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      As we've done for the past two years, the January issue of
      Mythprint will be devoted to reviews and comments on the Peter
      Jackson film version of LotR -- this time, on the concluding piece
      of the trilogy. Please send contributions by January 5th to the
      editor of the newsletter -- e-mail is preferred. If any local
      discussion groups are attending a screening together, we'd love
      to get reports (with food descriptions, of course!).

      Please keep your pieces relatively short so we can include as
      many as space permits. The editor reserves the right to cut and
      slash.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor Farrell, Editor
      Mythprint