RE: other lists?

  • Julia Pálffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hi Lizzie!

      I too found the list a bit wide-ranging - but if anything, I miss more
      academic or detailed discussion of Tolkien, Lewis & Co., which is not to say
      that I prefer their academic work to their fantasy, but I'd like to explore
      the "ingredients" and "background" to their fantasy writing more in depth.
      If you hear about other lists, will you let me know?
      If you're particularly interested in Christian fiction, do you know Skysong
      Press? I discovered their website once when I tried searching the Internet
      for Christian fiction. Here is their URL: http://www.bconnex.net/~skysong/
      Maybe I can also help you as regards French literature, since I grew up in
      Geneva and did all my schooling in French. If you let me know more clearly
      what you're looking for, maybe I can give you tips - or write to you in
      French!
      What kind of stories do you write (fantasy, obviously, but that's still a
      very wide range!)? Have you got anything published?

      Best regards,

      Julia Palffy
      Zug, Switzerland
      jupalffy@...