ADMIN: Book discussions

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 1999
      It occurred to me that it might address the concerns of listmembers if I
      specified that when and if books are discussed on the list, (1) listmembers
      are not obligated to read them and (2) listmembers are not obligated to
      comment on them. Participation would be entirely voluntary.

      If anyone has further questions about this or any other list issue, please
      don't hesitate to contact me at my e-mail address below.

      Joan
      List Administrator

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists