Re: [mythsoc] Article in _Salon_ about Tolkien and Lewis

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
      >the factual errors are minor

      Such as giving Lewis' character, Elwin Ransom, the first name of "John."
      That one startled me!

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
        Such as giving Lewis' character, Elwin Ransom, the first name of "John."
        That one startled me! >>

        Yeah, if you're gonna make a mistake like that, at least call him "Jack"
        because after all "Jack" can be short for anything...

        Lizzie Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia