Re: work v drudgery

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2000
      In a message dated 01/05/2000 10:11:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      sschaper@... writes:

      << The
      latter puritans can be a different matter. >>
      Yeah, like my dad's family when he was growing up, i think.....

      lizzie
    • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2000
        In a message dated 01/05/2000 10:11:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        sschaper@... writes:

        << Yep. And one of the problems brought about by the 'dark satanic
        mills' of Saruman's reign, urr, the Industrial Revolution ;-) >>
        Hup handy bit of trivia-dropping there, Steve. Was that the original
        application? Bet it was... makes sense now that I think about it, too.

        Lizzie