Photos area?

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Can we not upload photos to the photos area? I am sorting my postcard
      collection, and have found a postcard with a picture of the Wardrobe from
      Wheaton. I scanned it and was going to upload it but I don't see the usual
      choices at the website.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

        > Can we not upload photos to the photos area? I am sorting my postcard
        > collection, and have found a postcard with a picture of the Wardrobe from
        > Wheaton. I scanned it and was going to upload it but I don't see the usual
        > choices at the website.

        Because we were getting inappropriate material loaded into our photo
        files from outside the group, I changed the settings so only I can
        upload photos.

        However, if anyone wants a photo placed in the photo section, just
        e-mail the photo to me at the address below and I can upload it.

        Thanks,
        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...