Re: introductions

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2000
      Hello Jen, and welcome. Sounds like you're having an interesting life, and
      maybe you're on the under-30 side of life? (I'm guessing, due to your
      admittance of hobbies, it's that or no kids ? ggg).

      I'm pretty new here myself, and not much into deep thought lately (lack of
      sleep, yammering little ones LOL) but it's nice to be prodded at by listening
      to the other folks....

      I like the benefits you described, of the books & the conference attending.
      My folks have been good to me too, when they could.

      Lizzie
    • Jennifer S. Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2000
        On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 ERATRIANO@... wrote:

        > From: ERATRIANO@...
        >
        > Hello Jen, and welcome. Sounds like you're having an interesting life, and
        > maybe you're on the under-30 side of life? (I'm guessing, due to your
        > admittance of hobbies, it's that or no kids ? ggg).

        Both. At least one will change before very long; haven't decided on the
        kid question yet..

        > I'm pretty new here myself, and not much into deep thought lately (lack of
        > sleep, yammering little ones LOL) but it's nice to be prodded at by listening
        > to the other folks....

        Yeah, I've mostly been listening myself. Makes me want to go find that new
        Peter Beagle book. Haven't read any of his since "A Find and Quiet Place."

        > I like the benefits you described, of the books & the conference attending.
        > My folks have been good to me too, when they could.

        Mine are very generous. Although being an only child probably helps.

        Jen
      • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2000
          In a message dated 01/04/2000 1:51:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          jstevens@... writes:

          << At least one will change before very long; h >>
          Well, happy birthday, then...

          Lizzie