Re: Sharon goes to the woodshed

  • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
      ionaskye@... writes:

      > I would like to have responded to you more personally, but you
      > did not sign your name.

      Sorry. Since most of my name is in my AOL name, and I've known a lot of the
      people on this board for a couple of decades, I forget that there are also a
      lot of people here who I've never met. I also forget that I need to sign my
      name. I don't have to in my posts on our internal boards at work, since the
      name of the poster is automatically put into the header.

      On another board that I regularly post to, my online name is just "Wendell
      Wagner", unlike most of the people there, who use exotic online names. This
      made me sound like Forrest Gump recently when I went to a real-life meeting
      of the local people who post to that board. I introduced myself by saying,
      "My screen name is Wendell Wagner. In real life, people call me Wendell
      Wagner."

      I remain

      Your humble servant,