Re: [mythsoc] OT Amazon dot com question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2003
      Amazon does have gift certificates. The info is at:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/gifts/gift-certificates/gc-details.h
      tml/ref=g_gc_fam2/102-4479739-3532921
      (or if for some reason that doesn't work, just scroll down to the very
      bottom right of the home page.) >>

      Thanks! I had seen various types of certificates but wasn't sure if I
      could purchase them. I want to do amazon gcs for the nieces and nephews
      this year, to encourage books but accept that sometimes they want other
      things. Plus, it is hard to keep track of who has which book stores
      within mom's taxi's normal range. I find amazon to be a totally addictive
      site, even more than ebay (except when it's very late and I just want to
      see pictures).

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia