Newsweek article on Return of the King (contains some spoilers)

  • tedsherman@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2003
      See the link below for a Newsweek article on The Return of the King. It includes spoilers (that is, information about scenes in the book that Jackson cut from the film--including The Scouring of the Shire!).
      http://www.msnbc.com/news/996638.asp?0ql=c7p
      ------------------------------
      Dr. Theodore J. Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and Mythopoeic Literature
      Associate Professor of English
      Murfreesboro, TN 37132
      615 898-2653 Office
      615 898-5098 FAX
      tsherman@... Office
      tedsherman@... Home

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
        In a message dated 11/23/2003 5:59:19 PM Central Standard Time,
        tedsherman@... writes:
        It includes spoilers (that is, information about scenes in the book that
        Jackson cut from the film--including The Scouring of the Shire!).
        And another cut of such dazzling awfulness that.... well, I knew I was going
        to hate Peter Jackson anyway, but THIS...........

        Diamond Proudbrook