Fantastic Images

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
      A colleague of mine told me about this web site--might be worth a look:
      The Fantastic in Art and Fiction (Cornell University Library)
      http://fantastic.library.cornell.edu/about.php

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian
      San Jose State University Library
      http://www.sjlibrary.org
      (408) 808-2037

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
        >A colleague of mine told me about this web site--might be worth a look:
        >The Fantastic in Art and Fiction (Cornell University Library)
        ><http://fantastic.library.cornell.edu/about.php>http://fantastic.library.cornel
        >l.edu/about.php

        Hee, hee. I'm looking at the review copy we got right now. It's worth every
        h'penny of its price!

      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2003
          Hee, hee. I'm looking at the review copy we got right now. It's worth every
          h'penny of its price! >>

          The site looked interesting, but the text color on the dark background, or
          some other aspect, made it hard for me to look at for more than half a
          minute. What did you find that was an actual publication type item?

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia